- TAUZIA Hotel Management, its managed properties and their affiliates (referred to as the “TAUZIA”, “we”, “our” or “us”), value you as our guest and are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and users (you/your) and the personal information you have entrusted to us (the “Personal Data”). It is important for you to understand what Personal Data we will collect, how we will use it, and who may access it.
- TAUZIA is making every attempt to ensure that all our business practices that involve the use of your information are compliant with privacy regulations in the countries where we operate.
- When you use certain online services on TAUZIA or our hotels websites (the “Websites”), including but not limited to the Online Reservation, Online Registration, Guest Book, through computers, social media pages that we control, apps or offline channels (collectively the “Services”), TAUZIA may ask you to provide certain information which relates to you by filling out and submitting the online forms.
- Accordingly TAUZIA wants to not only advise you of your privacy rights in relation to your use of our Websites but also explain how we intend to respect them. By accessing or using our Websites and any pages thereof, you agree to the following terms of the Policy, acceptance of which is a condition of the TAUZIA online sales terms and conditions.
Personal Data are data that identify you as an individual or relate to an identifiable individual.
Throughout your guest journey, we collect data in accordance with law, such as:
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number or other payment data
- Language preference
- Date and place of birth
- Nationality, passport, visa or other government-issued identification data
- Important dates, such as birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions
- Membership or loyalty program data
- Employer details
- Prior guest stays or interactions, goods and services purchased, special service and amenity requests
- Geolocation information
- Social media account ID, profile photo and other data publicly available, or data made available by linking your social media and loyalty accounts
- Data about family members and companions, such as names and ages of children
- Biometric data, such as digital signature
- Images and video and audio data via: (a) security cameras located in public areas, such as hallways and lobbies, in our properties; and (b) body-worn cameras carried by our loss prevention officers and other security personnel
- Guest preferences and personalized data, such as your interests, activities, hobbies, food and beverage choices, services and amenities of which you advise us or which we learn about during your visit
If you submit any Personal Data about other people to us or our service providers (e.g., if you make a reservation for another individual), you represent that you have the authority to do so and you permit us to use the Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
We and our service providers may collect Personal Data in a variety of ways, including:
- Through Our Offline Services: We may collect Personal Data from you offline, such as when you visit one of our managed properties, make a reservation over the phone, contact customer service, or engage with us during face-to-face events.
Making a Reservation
When making a reservation or using TAUZIA services it is necessary to have information in order to identify you, contact you and to process your purchase and requests. This information usually includes your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card number and expiration date, and language preference. It may also include, if you choose to share that information with us, your preferences regarding the delivery of your service such as type of room, type of bed, and the like. You may wish to have your purchase of TAUZIA services recognized in a third party's loyalty program with which TAUZIA has a relationship. To do so will require you providing us certain verification information such as your membership number in the third party program. We also offer special discounts from time to time that may have qualifying criteria.Sometimes we offer special offers to, for example, seniors or for children. To assess your eligibility and process your reservation correctly, we need to record your date of birth at the time of booking. You may be required to provide personal identification with your date of birth in order to verify this upon check-in.
TAUZIA is a family of management companies that manage hotels for third party owners. Your Personal Data is shared with the third party owner of the hotel where you intend to stay and those of its employees involved in delivering the service to you to the extent necessary for them to do so and to process the transaction. All hotels that are managed by TAUZIA are required to agree to abide by the terms of this Policy.
From time to time, we offer packages or other services that involve third parties.If you are partaking of such a package or service, your Personal Data will be shared with that third party to the extent necessary to provide that service and process the purchase or request.
TAUZIA may use the information you provide to send you offers and information about TAUZIA services and those of select third parties. Your information will not be given to these third parties but rather the offer of the third party will be provided to TAUZIA which will manage the distribution.
Registering with My TAUZIA Privilege Loyalty Program (“MTP”)
As a customer of TAUZIA Hotels you have the opportunity to belong to its loyalty program, MTP. MTP is designed to deliver a higher level of personalization and service, additional personal information will be required. Membership is voluntary. By choosing to enroll you have consented to the supply of and use of your Personal Data as more particularly outlined in the MTP Terms and Conditions.
Visiting One of Our Websites
We may also evaluate our content and services and tailor our Websites, for visitors, based on other information we collect, such as IP addresses, which are numbers assigned to your computer whenever you use the Internet, pixel tags (or clear gifs), and the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using. This information is collected in the aggregate, but we may tie it to your personal information through cookie use as described above.
If you do not wish to have data relating to your visits to our Websites collected through Google Analytics, you may opt-out by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Using Social Media Service
If you register or log into your account through a third-party social media service, we will have access to some of your third-party account information from that service, such as your name and email account, and used for purposes such as connecting to our public Wi-Fi network. When you log on to the public Wi-Fi network, whether from a mobile or desktop browser, using your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin or Google account, your account automatically connects to the TAUZIA Wi-Fi interface.
You can remove the connection between the TAUZIA Wi-Fi interface and your account by visiting the settings and preferences section of your account.
Take a Post Stay Survey
Information provided to us in such a fashion will be used solely for the purpose of recording your comments, communicating with you in respect of them, reviewing them with the subject hotel and hotel personnel, for the purposes of recognizing employees for excellence of service delivery and for developing improvements in service delivery.
Participating in a Marketing Initiative
To sign up for this service we require you to provide us with your e-mail address, first name, last name, language preference, and country of residence. You may unsubscribe at any time using the link provided on every email message and you will no longer receive email offers and promotions for the specified subscription or website, as the case may be. You may at any time in the future opt-in to receive email offers.
We use Personal Data to provide you with Services, to develop new offerings and to protect the TAUZIA and our guests as detailed below. In some instances, we will request that you provide data to us directly. If you do not provide the data that we request, or prohibit us from collecting such data, we may not be able to provide the requested Services.
We use Personal Data for our legitimate business interests, including the following:
- To provide the requested Services to you;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our Websites or your use of our Services;
- To improve advertising and marketing of our Services;
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security and maintenance programs;
- To administer our Websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
- As otherwise described in this Policy.
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our Websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
- Your Personal Data may, for the purposes described above, be transferred or disclosed ('Disclose') to any company within TAUZIA and affiliated / associated companies ('TAUZIA’) wherever located in the world in whichever different jurisdiction they may operate, depending on which company within the TAUZIA can best provide the information requested or products and services sought.
- TAUZIA will not disclose your Personal Data to outside third parties which are not part of the TAUZIA. Where a third party processes your Personal Data on behalf of the TAUZIA then such processing will be governed by a contract in the form required by law.
- The Personal Data that you provide in connection with Online Registration, Guest Book and TAUZIA is protected in several ways.
- Your information is encrypted when traveling over the Internet.
- Access by you to this Personal Data stored in MTP is available through your MTP User ID and a Password. We strongly recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
- Your information is stored on a secure server that resides behind a firewall after your information reaches TAUZIA.
- The firewall is designed to block access to this Personal Data from outside the TAUZIA.
- Inside TAUZIA only selected TAUZIA staff and contractors have access to the server via their Password.
- Your Personal Data will only be kept for such periods as is permissible by law.
- Where TAUZIA no longer requires your Personal Data for any of the Services it may permanently erase your Personal Data without prior notification.
- You may at any time request the TAUZIA to make available a copy of your Personal Data. You have the right to access, update, and change, correct or delete your Personal Data and preferences at any time.
- You are able to amend certain Personal Data yourself. This can be accomplished by logging into your profile with your User ID and your Password, changing the appropriate information and submitting the modified form (please follow the instructions on the Websites). Your access to this Personal Data should be provided at any time, except in case of disruption of our servers.
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Data that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Data, you can contact us at email@example.com.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data suppressed from our database, or other limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data. For your protection, we only fulfill requests for the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or reservation, or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Data provided until after the completion of such purchase, reservation, or promotion). There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed. In addition, there may be certain information to which we are unable to enable you to review, for legal, security, or other reasons.
- We will retain your Personal Data for no more than seven years following the later of (i) the date on which you terminate your use of the Services or (ii) May 25, 2018, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulation to retain your personal information for longer.
- By providing your Personal Data you freely consent, subject to a notification to the contrary as provided below, to TAUZIA using and processing your Personal Data for the Services set out on this page and, where necessary, the transfer of your Personal Data for these Services to companies within TAUZIA wherever they may, from time to time, be located.
- Where you do not wish to have Personal Data Processed for any or all of the Services indicated above you should so indicate your preference in the text of the email. If you wish to remove your Personal Data from our email and / or direct mailing list providing you with information about new products and services or offers that we believe may be of interest to you please unsubscribe by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button on any email that you receive, or tick the appropriate box on the registration card.
- You should be aware that information and data is automatically collected through the use of 'cookies'. Cookies, which are small text files a web site can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user's continuing access to and use of the site. They allow a site to track usage behavior and compile data which will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs that come onto your system and damage files.
For the purposes of this notice the TAUZIA includes all direct and indirect subsidiaries and related companies of TAUZIA from time to time wherever located in the world. Further details as to the TAUZIA may be obtained from:
TAUZIA Hotel Management
Marketing Communications Department
K-Link Tower | 25th Floor - Suite B
Jl. Jend Gatot Subroto Kav 59-A
Jakarta - 12950 - INDONESIA
Tel. +62 21 52960490 | Fax. +62 21 52960491
In your correspondence please indicate the location to where you provided your Personal Data with as much detail as possible. Inaccurate description will cause delay in processing your request.
In the event the purposes for processing change, then TAUZIA will notify you as soon as practicable and where required seek your consent. TAUZIA may change the Policy from time to time. Each use of our Websites will publish the most current version of the Policy informing you of any changes.
There are no consequences where you do not provide information that is not necessary for the Services. There are no consequences for indicating by way of your consent the Services for which your Personal Information may be processed.
Third-party websites linked in any of our TAUZIA Hotels website may have separate privacy policies and data collection practices. TAUZIA is neither responsible for the content of such Websites nor for such privacy and collection practices.
This Policy may be changed from time to time, subject to applicable requirements. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "Last updated" legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Site.